Monday, July 30, 2012

Happy Monday!!

It's Monday!!!  Last Monday for this month!!  Soooooo....I'm spending some time with my parents since my husband left for some training 2 days ago. He is preparing to head to Afghanistan!  :/ So I am here enjoying being spoiled and taking a tiny break from mommy duties!  With that said I have some free time so I am going to do some much needed crafting and scrapbooking!  I bought my comp and my Cricut Mini along with me...the only thing I am missing are my clear stamps!  :(  However there is a Hobby Lobby about 28 mins from here so I may have to  make a trip!! Lol  Well I am going to upload another CCR cut file I just put together!!!  Enjoy your week!!

Until next time....

XoXo

Mrs. Houston                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment