Monday, July 22, 2019

Personalized Emory Boards/Nail Files

Happy Monday friends!!!!😊

Who doesn't like a cute little personalized gift???  I have a super cute idea for a gift, party favor, or marketing tool!

Personalized nail files!!!


My daughter will be turning 13 soon!  Her theme is royalty!  So we are using the tagline, Queen of 13!  She will also have a court...or what we are calling it, her royal squad.  She will be sending out gift boxes asking her close friends to be part of her royal squad. These will be included along with

  • Purple Nail Polish
  • Water Bottle
  • Lip Gloss
  • Ring Pop
  • Makeup Pouch
  • Heat Resistant Tape







Back to making them.  Lol

You will need the following:

  • Sublimation Tools (Ink & Printer)
  • Blank Nail Files (these are the ones I used Amazon - Nail File)
  • Regular Copy/Printer Paper
  • Heat Press
  • Designing Software ( I used Silhouette Studio)


First I measured the nail file....lets just say I absolutely hate measuring!!  Like, despise it!  However, I got my measurements together that were somewhat equal to the actual file size.  The template is a tad bit longer and wider than the file, just to ensure it's fully covered once you sublimate your design.  

I have made my template available to download.  The template comes as a:
Choose/make the design of your liking.  Do not make the design as large as your template, or it will not fit on your file.


Once you are finished designing, you must mirror your image!


I print directly from Silhouette Studio.  I set it on the "Best Photo" print option.

I used my heat press, to press these.  
  • 400 Degrees
  • 60 Seconds
You can actually press more than one at a time.  Use the heat resistant tape to hold the file in place.


Cover and press.  Press, print side up!  And voila!!!  

Personalized nail files!


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!


XoXo

Crafting W/ Meek


Find me on:







No comments:

Post a Comment