Saturday, June 22, 2019

Teacher Appreciation Buckets

So for teacher appreciation this year I decided on doing a movie night bucket for my girl's teachers!  They were super simple and easy to put together!  This is what they looked like:


The bucket contents were:

Popcorn, Nachos & Cheese, Soda, Mike & Ike, M&Ms, Snickers, Reeses, Redbox Rental Code, & a comfy shirt to lounge in! 

I purchased the popcorn bucket from Dollar Tree.  They normally have them year-round in store.  But if they don't,  you can always order online. 

Redbox rental codes were purchased online at Rebox.com.  I bought 5 codes for about $8.  I had 4 buckets to make so this worked out perfectly.

I made the ticket using my Cricut Maker.  The ticket was an image already in Design Space.  I added the text and used the print then cut feature.

Shirts were designed and made by me, Crafting with Meek.  I thought this would add the perfect touch to the baskets.  It was just a little something the teachers could lounge in while having their movie night in. 

Oh last but not least... I purchased all of the goodies from Walmart.  I actually used the grocery pickup!  When you need to multi-task... it's definitley a time saver!


If you are interested in the "redbox and grade" cut file, it is available in my Etsy shop.  I also have some other variations!  













Thank you for dropping by!  

XoXo
Crafting w/ Meek


No comments:

Post a Comment