Thursday, January 21, 2016

Shopkins Theme Birthday Party

So back in November my daughter turned 9!!  And of course we had to have a Shopkins themed birthday party!  Here are a few pics.

Cake Table


Close Ups


Cake & Topper

Cupcakes & Topper


Candy Tags
I made these to resemble the Shopkins shopping bag!





Food Table


"Price tag" food tags!

Shopkins Logo


Banner


Games & Favors Table
I didn't get a close-up of the bags.  :(



Hope you liked everything & that I've added a little inspiration to your day!

Enjoy!

XoXo
Crafting w/ Meek














5 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job on these! I found you from Off the Mat on Facebook and I will now be a follower of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww than you so much... and thanks for following!! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey! :) Everything came out aoo cute! what did you use to make the shopkims shopping bag?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I am just seeing this. It was an image of a shopping bag... and I welded 2 of them together to make it stand. Do you use Design pace?

      Delete
  3. Everything looks cute and interesting. Loved your shopkims shopping bag idea. Gonna try to make such bag for my son too. It’s his 3rd birthday next week and I am looking ideas for his special day. We have book outdoor LA venues for his day. Already made a list of games for the day.

    ReplyDelete