Wednesday, July 23, 2014

UPDATE!!!!!

Hello friends!!!!  I hope you all are doing wonderfully!  I just wanted to update you on a few things. Well first I have been sick for the past 7 days......boooooo!!!  :(  I am felling a whole lot better but not 100%!!  I am working on how to take what I do to the next level.  So I have been chatting with friends who are so amazing with helping me with this process.  Also I have made sooooooo many SVG's but have yet to release them due to my revamping process!!  I hope you guys understand and will be patient with me.  It's taking me a little more time than what I hoped (working on projects for events and such & being sick) but sooner than later everything will be completed!  I will let you guys know when!  Thank you so much for your support!  :)

Until next time....

XoXo
Mrs. Houston



2 comments:

  1. Well I'm happy you are feeling better ...and super excited to see what you are working on. Thank you so much for share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your time and feel better!
    Much love, hugs, and, friendship
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete