Saturday, December 28, 2013

Candy Shop Theme Birthday Party

So my daughter turned the BIG 7!!!  We love doing parties, coming up with ideas, and having all of her friends over for a grand ole' time.  This year we went with a candy shop theme.  I am not big on letting my kids indulge in a lot of sweets....so this was going to be something fab for them.  I told them that they could have as much candy as their little hearts desired!  The party was super budget friendly....most of everything was in my craftroom.  Okay....here are the pics

This was her invitation.  Very simple yet theme related!  They were loved by her guests and whats even better everything I needed for the invite was in my craftroom.  Not a single dime was spent to make these.

Banner

The Setup



Backdrop with Candy Props

Birthday Girl



I have plenty more pics....but didn't want to overload you with them!!!  

Until next time....

XoXo

Mrs. Houston








1 comment:

  1. Emergency Cash Loans Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $350,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $350,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South that refer you to him. contact Dr. James Eric via email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whats-App +918929509036

    ReplyDelete