Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Thanksgiving Banner

So I woke up super early this morning with a terrible headache!!  The kids were still asleep and I coudlnt sleep so to my craft room I went.  This is what I came up with....


Cartridges Used:
Cricut Font & Basic Shapes: Indvidual Flags
Cricut Font & Basic Shapes: Acorn - I created them by using a series of differnt shapes.  (click to go to acorn post to download)
Paper Dolls for Everyday:  Leaves

I embossed the flags & leaves and used some gold ink to make them pop!



1 comment:

  1. DO YOU NEED A URGENT LOAN BUSINESS LOAN TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM EMAIL US NOW

    QUICK LOAN CONTACT US

    Are you in need of Urgent Loan Here all problem regarding Loan is solve between a short period of time with a low interest rate of 2% and duration more than 20 years what are you waiting for apply now and solve your problem or start a business with Loan paying of various bills I think you have come to the right place just email us.

    housingfinance22@gmail.com
    Contact us on whatspp +447513195409
    Mr Osman Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete