Monday, October 21, 2013

Flocking Powder

Okay so once upon a time I was in Wal-Mart and they had something called flocking powder on sale for 20 cents.  Me being the crafter I am just had to have some.  I had absolutely no clue what it was or how to use it.  I think I purchased it like a year ago!  Well today.... I was sitting here thinking of how I could add details to some cotton candy I cut out.  Well first I thought of glitter bc I have tons and tons of glitter that I never use!!  As girly I am and the mother of two girls you would think I'd glitter everything.  So anyway.....i kept thinking to myself that I needed something soft and fuzzy!!!  Then it hit me....the flocking powder!!!  Lets just say I am in love.  But now I have to go out and find some blue, for my blue cotton candy! Here is a pic....I think I did a pretty good job for my first time using it!!  Tell me what you think!






Until next time....

XoXo

Mrs. Houston


No comments:

Post a Comment