Thursday, August 2, 2012

Follow Me!!

Good morning & Happy Thursday!!! Well I started blogging a few months back but wasn't very consistent!! Lol so recently I decided I needed to be more disciplined and get my blog up and running.  Well in about one short month I have went from having 20 views to 425 views!  Soooo awesome and I am so excited.  However there is one tiny problem....I only have 3 followers.....yes only 3!!  Pitful I know...but I am hoping it will change!  I am enjoying creating CCR cuts that are available to download for free...I started creating them for my personal use but thought I should be generous and share.  So I would greatly appreciated it if you could say thanks just by following my blog!!  I also have more than just Cricut cuts...other miscellaneous crafts, parties, and ideas!!  I look forward to chatting with you all and don't forget to follow.....oh yeah check out my facebook page  http://www.facebook.com/CraftingScrapping & "like" it!  Have an awesome Thursday!!

Until next time...

XoXo
Mrs. Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment